KeepOnRunning Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KeepOnRunning Rules :

Go down

KeepOnRunning Rules :  Empty KeepOnRunning Rules :

Post  PezZ Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am

Hello guys , Lets start .
for join our clan you're have to accept some basic rules .
Look , understand and remember our rules :

#1. No flames in clan ! - Sometimes fights start in alot of place's : work , school or just a game , and bad things can happen after that , than we cant be sure thats fight no will happen so .. if you're fight with any clannie - assist leader or member you must solve this cultural ways , no1 will swear or flame any member , i no care if he assist leader or member ! if its will happen we will try to fix it , and if is will be severe , we will give a Kicks and Bans from clan and/or forum .

#2. No quarrel or hate on religious grounds - Guys , I'm dont care if your Christian , Jewish or Muslim , there no will be any small fight about it ! we are here for have fun and not for fight about the religious grounds , If its will happen I will start to give kick/ban .

#3. No fights with others clans - Guys , we are not clan of kids , Im try to make here clan for serious english players !
and we are not will fight or flame with any other clan humans or orcs , i dont care .

#4. You must be loyalty - for join our clan you're must to be loyalty to clan members and to others .

#5. DONT talk about cheats - We are here for fun and not for make the server sad , We're will be a fair players without cheats .. [ofc - just wanted to remind]

#6. Dont mock on low levels - Do-NOT mock on low levels or anyother thing , we are here to give some respect to our clan and to english clans . so please , some respect !

#7. The most important rule !!! - HAVE FUN ! this clan created for english speakin players and for fun 100 % not for anything other , we are here to show what we can do plus make fun , anyway because that we playing here Smile

Good Luck and best regards ,

PezZ

PezZ
Admin
Admin

https://keeponrunning.forumhe.com

Back to top Go down